Followers

Sunday 24 November 2013

Block Calendars

Just a quick post to share.  I had a go at making this a while ago and thought it would be nice little project for my crafty friends.


I was running a small craft group but sadly it was getting smaller and smaller and not practical paying rent to hire a hall. So now as there is only a handful of us we meet at my house once a month and I must say it has been a huge success.  We have such a giggle and get to have tea and biscuits too :)

The calendars were a huge hit


You can find the tutorial for it here you will need to use google Translate and will see I have adapted my mine slightly.

Right I better get a move on got Son's birthday cards to make for tomorrow and some new digi's to play with.

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Sarah gorgeous project, thanks for tutorial. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous, original gift you have made! really lovely!!! (Sorry I'm a bit late - hopping from Docrafts ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous sarah.stunning designs and i love the images ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment x